Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update

So I haven't updated in nearly a week. Between work and school, I barely have time to do anything...especially update a blog. I owe John from the UK a package, it's basically waiting to get shipped out, hopefully I'll have time do that within the coming week. Luckily, there isn't much to blog about in the card world right now, but I'll talk about a few topics:

1. Topps Mayo. Why would anyone buy a set of cards that is based off a condiment? Honestly, that alone makes me never want to touch the crap. Not to mention that it was completely false advertised. Great job!

2. A-Rod. hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Although, it scares me that since he is named, MLB is going to become nothing anymore in the public's eye. If A-Rod got caught, nobody is untouchable. I believe that's how the sport should be, but man, the black eye that sport will have for the next few decades could be a monumental disaster.

No comments: