Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

First off, Merry Christmas to everyone, hope your Christmas goes well.

The other day I purchased some of the Donruss Sports Legends packs. And by some, I mean one pack. And I'm so glad I did. The moment I opened the cards, I hated them. Gold foiled, why? The pictures themselves are nice and the layout of the card is nice, but the gold is a bit too much. I pulled a Cliff Hagan (who?), Jennie Finch, Whitey Ford, Dennis Rodman parallel /250, and Amanda Beard. The Whitey Ford is my favorite card of the pack.

I'm about to leave to go see family, so I'll have an update with photos on my pulls from 2008/2009 UD Black Diamond Hockey.

1 comment:

jackplumstead said...

Hiya John from the UK. I can help you out with some football (soccer)packets, if your interested. Contact me via the blog'Pursuit of 80's(ness)or A Pack a Day.