Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trade?

Does anyone have any Grady Sizemore cards to trade? Ebay really doesn't have much to offer, at least in terms of cards I don't have. I'm mostly looking for all 2008 cards of his, along with the late 2007 releases.

My other wants at the moment are the list of players to the right.

As for sets, I'd be interested in trading for any 2008 Topps Finest Baseball(especially the Refractors), 2008/2009 UD Black Diamond Hockey, or Evgeni Malkin. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact needs list for the set online anywhere. I'd also be interested in any and all Tribe cards, especially those from pre 1980's

If you have any of the above, post a comment and let me know what you are looking for, I have tons of cards from all sports, with a much higher quantity in baseball.